PLC Control Plastic Washing Recycling Machine With Debaler Crusher Trommel
Plastic Washing Recycling Machine Introduction
We are specialized in providing you with PET Recycling Machine, PET Recycling Line which is specifically used for recycling, crushing and cleaning waste PET bottles and other PET plastic materials.
After several years of development, our systematical equipment production line and overall technical tread have become mature, with choice to make according to the different, requirements of customers. According to requirement, design proposal is very flexible and customer-oriented. The appearance of the PET recycling equipment is exquisite, it has low energy consumption, high yield, practical and reliable. The main purpose of BOXIN Recycling Line is to process waste PET bottles, such as the typical water bottles, oil bottles, pure water bottles, PET milk bottles, mineral water bottles, cola plastic bottles and other PET materials bottles.
Plastic Washing Recycling Machine Details
- Debaler – As PET bottles (with caps & labels) often come in bales, compacted bundles tied together with metal wires, the first stage is to get the material into a “free flowing” stream. The “debaler” breaks apart the bales allowing the plastic bottles within to drop onto the belt conveyor that moves the bottles onto the next step. Learn more about our debaler machine.
- Crusher – The materials entered from feed hopper to crushing chamber and crushed by utilizing the rotating impact of revolving force and simultaneous shearing of fixed force and moving force. Different grain sizes are available by changing sifting screen with holes in different sizes. It is designed to break up all kinds of soft and hard plastic, such as plastic film, plastic bottle, PVC pipe, rubber and other waste material.
- Trommel – A large, slow rotating machine used to remove small pieces of contamination. At the core of the trommel separator is a large mesh screen tunnel that rotates between 6-10 rotations per minute. The holes on this tunnel are small enough so the PET bottles will not fall through, however, large enough so small particles of contamination will.
- Label Separator – The stream of plastic leaving the granulator is composed of PET flakes, paper and PP/PE/PVC film from the labels, and PP/PE rigid plastics from the bottle caps. This mixed stream is now ready to be sorted. The first step is the label separator where a column of pressured air blows away the lighter paper and plastic film into a separate collection tank. Learn more about our label separator.
- Sink / Float Separation Tank – A large tank of water used to separate materials that sink from those that float. This is the final separation equipment in our PET bottle washing line that effectively removes the left over plastic films from labels and PP/PE bottles caps. As both the labels and bottle caps float in water, the sinking PET flakes can easily be removed to be further processed in the next piece of equipment.
- Hot Washer – Similar to a washing machine in nature, this stream of PET flakes are washed using boiling hot water which sterilizes and further gets rid of contaminants such as glues (from the labels being glued on), grease/oils, and difficult to remove left-overs (beverage/foods) from the equation.
- Friction Washer – A secondary friction washer (cold water) is used to cool and further clean the PET flakes in a scrubbing manner.
- High Speed Dewatering Machine – The dewatering machine uses centrifugal or “spinning” force to remove a portion of the water from the PET flakes. It’s a cost-effective way to dry the PET flakes before it’s thermally dried. Thermal drying consumes much more energy.
- Thermal Dryer + Cyclone Separator – The partially dried PET flakes can now be completely dried using the thermal dryers. Within the long tubes of the thermal dryers, hot air and the PET flakes are mixed together where the leftover moisture is dehydrated. The final cyclone separator mixes the hot, moist air with a flow of cold air cooling the PET flakes in preparation for storage. The cyclone separator is also the last defence against fines such as dust.
- Silo – A large storage tank for the clean, dry PET flakes.
The whole production line with CE certification.
- Easy to operate, low electricity consumption & durable and Low noise.
- Uses high quality steel material especially for making cutter of the crushers.
- The blades can be grinded for many times and can be used repeatedly.
- Easy to clean and maintain; The hopper, crusher room, blades and screen can be removed and mounted easily.
- To crush all kinds of soft and hard plastic. High reliability, High efficiency and other plastic recycling industry.