Large Plastic Washing Recycling Machine For Waste Pet Bottles 500-3000kg/H
Plastic Washing Recycling Machine Advantages:
-Final products has good quality. When process PET bottle, final products humidity below 1%, impurities100ppm,PVC label content 100ppm . The whole line capacity between 300kg/h-2000kg/hour
-Parts which contact material use SUS304 stainless steel, thickness more than 3mm, ensure long service lift time
-World famous brand components applied on the production line- e.g. SKF bearing, Siemens contactor, Omron temperature, Siemens PLC controller, etc.
-The whole production line with CE certification, ISO9001 certification;
Plastic Washing Recycling Machine Details
- Debaler – As PET bottles (with caps & labels) often come in bales, compacted bundles tied together with metal wires, the first stage is to get the material into a “free flowing” stream. The “debaler” breaks apart the bales allowing the plastic bottles within to drop onto the belt conveyor that moves the bottles onto the next step. Learn more about our debaler machine.
- Crusher – The materials entered from feed hopper to crushing chamber and crushed by utilizing the rotating impact of revolving force and simultaneous shearing of fixed force and moving force. Different grain sizes are available by changing sifting screen with holes in different sizes. It is designed to break up all kinds of soft and hard plastic, such as plastic film, plastic bottle, PVC pipe, rubber and other waste material.
- Trommel – A large, slow rotating machine used to remove small pieces of contamination. At the core of the trommel separator is a large mesh screen tunnel that rotates between 6-10 rotations per minute. The holes on this tunnel are small enough so the PET bottles will not fall through, however, large enough so small particles of contamination will.
- Label Separator – The stream of plastic leaving the granulator is composed of PET flakes, paper and PP/PE/PVC film from the labels, and PP/PE rigid plastics from the bottle caps. This mixed stream is now ready to be sorted. The first step is the label separator where a column of pressured air blows away the lighter paper and plastic film into a separate collection tank. Learn more about our label separator.
- Sink / Float Separation Tank – A large tank of water used to separate materials that sink from those that float. This is the final separation equipment in our PET bottle washing line that effectively removes the left over plastic films from labels and PP/PE bottles caps. As both the labels and bottle caps float in water, the sinking PET flakes can easily be removed to be further processed in the next piece of equipment.
Plastic Washing Recycling Machine Application
Bottles jars and other containers made of PET can be collected and recycled into a wealth of products. PET can be recycled into new PET bottles and containers, carpet and clothing, industrial strapping, rope, upholstery fabrics, boat sails, automotive parts, fibrefill for winter jackets and sleeping bags, construction materials, and many other items.
Plastic Washing Recycling Machine Parameters
Moisture: max 1%
Bulk density: 0.3G/CM3
Particle size: 14-18mm
Metal content: max.20ppm
Floatable contamination: less than 200ppm
Total impurity: 320ppm
1- How to choose proper products you want?
• Please tell us as detail as what you want?
• What's your raw material it is?
• What's the final products you want to produce?
• What capacity you want it performance?